Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sarah Weighs in on Terror Debate

A new face book posting by Sarah Palin, shows once again that she continues to be engaged and up to speed on what this administration is passing off as a terrorist policy. As I wrote in my last two postings on cooperscopy, "Obama At A Cross Roads," and "Growing All Nostalgic for Bush." the administration is attempting to change their rhetoric but, their policies leave a lot to be desired. She makes many of the same points that I did in my postings, and so I feel in good company. Her common sense approach is refreshing and gives me reason to be hopeful for the coming years. It is encouraging to all conservatives that there is a leader that validates our values and traditions.

This new year should be a blockbuster for the conservative movement and those willing to lead. The democrat party has so over reached and angered those that value freedom and free market capitalism, as well as our national security, that every indication shows an uprising of monumental proportions. I continue to keep my fingers crossed that Sarah will lead that uprising with her unapologetic conservative take on every important issue. There are plenty of foot soldiers ready to join the fray. Happy New Year, and continue the fight. Remember what Thomas Jefferson said..."when the government fears the people, there is liberty, when the people fear their government, there is tyranny."
Read: A President's Epiphany... at my Other Blog...Cooperscopy

No comments:

Post a Comment